SECURE, EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND ECONOMICAL
In the corporate and industrial sector there is a constant need for large-size doors. In order to meet this need, Cierres del Hogar manufactures all the components for constructing large concertina doors that are highly resistant to vandalism.
Concertina doors have great advantages over other doors in the market. They are especially designed for large spaces such as industrial buildings, transport centres, aircraft hangars, bus stations, warehouses and workshops, where large entry ways are always needed.
Concertina industrial doors are strong and economical, easy to operate, open smoothly and last indefinitely, with no special maintenance requirements. No investment into machinery or specialised tools is required to assemble them, and they can be made to the size required.
Benefits of concertina doors
1. They are sold pre-fabricated to the size required or in components.
2. Very easy to assemble. No skilled labour or specialised tools required.
3. Easy to transport. Large vehicles are not required because the complete door is transported folded.
4. Optional installation inside the wall, leaving the entry way completely free in width and height.
5. Unlimited width.
6. Can be installed on one or two sheets.
7. Light, silent and very easy to open, even in large sizes.
8. No specialised maintenance is required.
9. Space saving, when folded they only occupy 10% of the total width.