Special courts – SAN SALVADOR DE BAHÍA
Remodel the building to adapt it as a building for the Special Courts
- Restore the interior and exterior of the building for use.
- Exterior solution that allows light to pass through while reducing direct sunlight.
- Highly ventilated facade to avoid overheating.
- Self-supporting facade that allows the building to stand out from its surroundings.
- Coating the thickness of the facade with aluacero panel.
- The multi-perforated model allows light to enter the rooms.
- Its micro-perforations allow good ventilation of the facade and the panels, avoiding overheating.
- The lacquering on the panels makes the building stand out and gives it a much more modern appearance.
- Quick installation and with no need for highly qualified labour.