This website uses third-party and analytical cookies that are strictly required to optimise navigation and improve user experience.
If you would like further information about the cookies used on the website, please send an email to: email@example.com
What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use of the website and browsing through it. They are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable benefits in the provision of interactive services.
For example, cookies are used to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times they have to enter their password), improve the services offered or to adapt the content of a website to their preferences.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them.
- Persistent cookies: remain on your computer until a certain date.
List of cookies used on this website
- Analytical cookies: These types of cookies are used to collect statistical data on the website’s activity through Google Analytics in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user.
If you would like further information about the type of cookies that Google uses and how it uses them, please see:
Guarantees and options about cookies
At all times, and at least when installing or updating the browser, the user has the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies, or reject the installation of certain types of cookies, such as third-party cookies. You can also delete all or some of the stored cookies after each session.
The user can also activate:
- Private browsing: Through which your browser stops saving your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information about the pages you visit.
- The ‘do not track’ feature: Whereby the browser requests that the websites you visit do not track your browsing habits. For example, to serve you advertisements of interest to you on the websites you visit.
Please see your browser’s help section to find out about the different options on how to manage cookies.
The links to manage cookies in the most relevant browsers are provided below:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Keep in mind that blocking cookies may affect all or some of the functionalities of this website.